Wednesday, August 1, 2007

just a thought

imagine that some time ago, you were extremely surprised by how one day passed perfectly, no wrong things, no problems whatsoever. just perfect. i almost couldn't believe that something like a perfect day was possible at all, but now i know better.
'cause i've had to learn the hard way that there's always compensation.
in my case, it was a brutal one-two punch right smack in the belly. to be honest, i almost doubled over from it, really. and i'm not the type that's susceptible to that sort of thing, well, most of the time, as i know now.
but the good point is, now that it's out, now that i know, i can find a way to deal with it.
after the first shock from the punch, which lasted quite a time, btw, i'm finally starting to come back to my normal state of mind, i'm (at last) back to my objective view of things, though there's still a bit of a fight between my irrational and my rational me. however, i think my rational me will win in quite a short time, thank whoever can be thanked!
so, as i'm almost back to myself again, i find that i think that nothing in the situation i and everyone else are in has changed. it's still the same as it was before the punch. and what has changed is only my perspective of how things are. for me, that's a hell of a lot reassuring, honestly.
uff, rationality's back online.
welcome to objectiveness!

No comments: